Shaped by Honeywell’s technology and integration expertise, Digital Video
Manager (DVM) is a scalable, digital closed-circuit television (CCTV)
surveillance solution that sets a new standard in cost effectiveness,
flexibility and performance.
The solution addresses the challenges of today’s video surveillance, security
and enterprise operations. Its architecture takes advantage of your enterprise
network communications structure - eliminating the need for coaxial cables and
providing unmatched camera portability.
DVM’s flexible architecture also allows you to re-use your existing CCTV
infrastructure of analog switchers, multiplexers, monitors and coaxial cabling,
while extending their functionality through integration to the enterprise
network. This protects your existing CCTV investment while taking advantage of
the latest digital video technologies.
Your staff won’t have to spend time searching through old videotapes for a
particular recording; the video images are stored in the DVM database, where
they can be quickly located and viewed using DVM’s advanced search capabilities.
In addition, DVM is tightly integrated with Pro-Watch Security Management
Software™, providing alarm and event activated recording so that you only
capture the video you need, when you most need it. Key Features
- Software-based system architecture that uses off-the-shelf hardware to
deliver a non-proprietary digital video solution for “future-proof” investment
- Complete integration with Pro-Watch Security Management Software.
- Built-in video motion detection for activation of recordings, and
initiation of alarms and events in Pro-Watch.
- Advanced, integrated operator security with your Pro-Watch system.
- Revolutionary system architecture, including remote (IP) video, leveraging
your facility’s existing Ethernet network.
- Intelligent recording, ensuring you never miss vital video, including
capturing video prior to an incident.
- Efficient video collection, reducing the amount of redundant and
- State-of-the-art video storage, providing fast, convenient access to
important video data all the time.
- Digitally signed recordings, with a complete audit trail (log) of all
operator actions and system events.